|The 0-DFLX Deflection Compensation Holder is a single central point adjustment device to compensate for elastic deformation of the press brake when under bending load.
Fast, easy, accurate crowing adjustment over the full length of the die. Makes set-up quick and flexible – helps profitability meet the demands of today’s sheet metal industry:
- Shorter production runs
- Faster turnaround times
- The need to manufacture in a variety of dimensions, bend angles, materials, thicknesses and detail geometry.
This high precision die holder features:
- Eliminates the need for shimming
- Easy single point adjustment
- Integrated flush aperture read out gauge
- Reliable single wedge design
- Designed to eliminate the infiltration of dirt and debris into the mechanism
- No training required
- Low profile design saves die “open space”
- Ensures consistent accurate angle bending for high quality production runs